Skilled Trades Blog

Do I Need my Ozone Depletion Prevention Certificate?

Posted by Brad Dixon

If you are working in the HVAC industry, you have likely heard of the Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) Certification. But after going to school to complete your G3 and G2 license, as well as possibly air conditioning training and numerous other work-related training sessions, I'm sure you're wondering "Do I really need to get my ODP certificate, too?"

If you are working with CFCs, HCFCs, or HFCs, for example, the answer is yes.

Read More

Topics: ODP, Ozone Depletion Prevention